Monday, December 17, 2012

Free Books for Monday

Breaking Curses, Experiencing Healing  Under the Sheets: The Secrets to Hot Sex in Your Marriage  Providence: Once Upon a Second Chance  The Mother Road  A Texan's Honor: The Heart of a Hero Book #2  Eye of the God  Walking on Broken Glass  Medical Error (Prescription for Trouble Series #2) 

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I last had a blog post.  I had the pleasure of a family member unexpectedly come home last week, so I was barely on the computer.  It was really nice, actually.  However, today is back to normal and I have free books to share with you.  Remember to check the prices before you buy.  If there is a price listed instead of the word "FREE," you will be charged the listed price.

Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment