Thursday, August 1, 2013

Free Books and Info on Upcoming Posts

The Apocrypha: The Deuterocanonical Books of the Old Testament  A Place of Healing: Wrestling with the Mysteries of Suffering, Pain, and God's Sovereignty  Against the Tide  Cast of Stones, A (The Staff and the Sword Book #1)  Angel Sister (Rosey Corner Book #1): A Novel  The Most Important Thing Happening: A Novel in Stories  Fatal Judgment (Guardians of Justice Book #1): A Novel

Hi readers!! I just wanted you to know that my family will be extremely busy during the next 1 1/2 weeks, so I may not be as on top of the free posts as I usually am.  I apologize for any inconvenience that may cause you.  But I should be back to my normal (before summer) schedule after that.  Happy reading.

Be sure to check the prices before you download.  If there is a price listed instead of the word "FREE," you will be charged the listed price.


Mrs. Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment