Monday, December 23, 2013

Free Books

Relationships: A Mess Worth Making  Leadership: True Adventures of Risk and Faith (Ebook Shorts)  O Little Town  An Irish Christmas  Arena  Place Called Bliss, A (Saskatchewan Saga Book #1)  Welcome to Last Chance (A Place to Call Home Book #1): A Novel 

Merry Christmas!!!  It looks like the publishers are generous this week as we celebrate our Savior's birth.  At my house we already are very busy, so I'm not sure that I will be able to check daily for books this week.  I'll do my best because I love getting free books as much as you guys do.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Be sure to check the prices before you download.  If there is a price listed instead of the word "FREE," you will be charged the listed price.


Barnes & Noble Mrs. Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment