Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Free Books Part 1


Well, it's been a long time since my last post.  I'm sorry that I haven't been able to do this for so long.  I've had health issues.  Unfortunately, from now on, I will only be able to post once or twice a week.  I'll try to post on Mondays, since that is when most of the free books come out.  I hope to continue to bring you free and/or discounted books in the future.  I only had time for a few today, but I post some more free books later this week.

Nonfiction Books

Fast Forward to Mission (Ebook Shorts): Frameworks for a Life of Impact  Surviving Summer Vacation (Ebook Shorts): Plans and Prayers for a Mom's Sanity

Fiction Books

All God's Children  The Language of Sparrows: A Novel  Treasures of the North (Yukon Quest Series #1)  Rekindled (Fountain Creek Chronicles Series #1)  Courting Cate (Courtships of Lancaster County Series #1)  Flabbergasted ( Book #1): A Novel

Be sure to check the prices before you download.  If there is a price listed instead of the word "FREE," you will be charged the listed price.  

Barnes & Noble Mrs. Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment