Monday, June 11, 2012

NOOK Daily Find for $2.99

Everyday, Barnes and Noble offers one NOOK book for a great price for one day only.  Today, they are offering a Christian book called What Difference Do it Make?  Stories of Hope and Healing by Ron Hall, Denver Moore, and Lynn Vincent.  This is the follow up book to the New York Times bestseller Same Kind of Different As Me.  According the the reader reviews, it's better for you if you read the first book, but you can pick up on the story line if need be.  I haven't read What Difference Do it Make?  because I have just started Same Kind of Different As Me.  But what I have read so far in the first book makes me want to read the second book also.  Remember to pick up the book today.  It's marked down from $15.99 to 2.99.   If you are reading this on a day after Monday, go ahead and check the price, sometimes they offer the book at the reduced rate for an small but extended period of time after the first day.


http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/what-difference-do-it-make-ron-hall/1100260291?ean=9781418586171

Edited to Add:  Looking at the website, I noticed that Barnes and Noble are offering Same Kind of Different As Me currently for $7.50.  As noted in my other posts, check the price before you buy, but I have included the link below if you want the first book.
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/same-kind-of-different-as-me-ron-hall/1103674899?ean=9781418525651

No comments:

Post a Comment