Saturday, September 29, 2012

Athol Dickson Fiction Sale

Winter HavenSo you don't know who Athol Dickson is?  That's okay.  Most Christian fiction readers don't, and that's too bad.  I received some of his books for free to give an honest review and I can honestly say I was blown away by the first book They Shall See God.  I will post a review about this book to this blog next week.  I am still chewing on the book.  The characters and the story have stuck with me, in a very good way. I cannot wait to read the other books and give reviews for them too. 

However, I noticed that some of his books are currently at a great price, so I wanted to share them with you right now in case the price goes up later.  If the rest of Athol's books are half as good as the first one, then they are definitely worth the price.  Even if the price goes up.  I listed the current price behind the book titles.  Remember to check the prices before you buy the  books.  If there is a price listed that is different from the price on this blog, you will be charged the price listed on the Barnes and Noble site.  Athol also has other books, which are not on sale right now.  I have not read them yet, but I have friends who have and loved them.  Perhaps you will find a new favorite author after reading these books.  Stay tuned next week when I publish my review of They Shall See God.

They Shall See God -$.99
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/they-shall-see-god-athol-dickson/1005038317?ean=2940015682861

The Cure - $.99
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/cure-athol-dickson/1103136359?ean=2940015682854

Winter Haven - $.99
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/winter-haven-athol-dickson/1100377037?ean=2940015682847

River Rising - $2.99
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/river-rising-athol-dickson/1007506823?ean=2940015682878


Barnes & Noble Have an Organized Christmas - List Plan It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the links to my books! River Rising is only available at Amazon for the next 90 days as it is part of the Amazon Lending Library. That means your followers can read it free on their Kindle or other devices with a Kindle app. It can be purchased for $2.99. The other titles are available for Kindle and NOOK for $9.99.

    ReplyDelete