Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Free NOOK Books

Dear reader, I had some technical problems at my house so I haven't been online since Friday.  First, our internet went out (we got the problem fixed last night).  Second, the "on" button on my laptop broke, so I couldn't even go to the library or McDonalds to get on the internet.  The second problem hasn't been resolved, so I sit, stuck at my desk to access the internet, much like the old days.  Thankfully, it looks like you guys have only missed one free book that was free at least twice before, so perhaps you have it (it was Have a New Husband by Friday in case you were wondering).  But here are the books that should have been on the blog yesterday.  Remember to check the prices before you buy.  If there is a price listed instead of the word "FREE," you will be charged the listed price.

Game Plan for Life: Your Personal Playbook for Success  Handle with Prayer: Unwrap the Source of God's Strength for Living   Always the Baker, Never the Bride: An Emma Rae Creation  Code Blue (Prescription for Trouble Series #1)  A Time to Love (Quilts of Lancaster County Series #1)  Honor Redeemed: First Responders Book #2  The Faith of Ashish: Blessings in India Book #1  The Glory of Green - The Green Series #3

No comments:

Post a Comment