Thursday, February 21, 2013

Free Books Part 1

Free Fiction

A Portrait of Marguerite: A Novel  Beyond the Storm: Quilts of Love Series  Walking on Broken Glass  Valeria's Cross  Long Time Coming   Beside Two Rivers: Daughters of the Potomac #2  Heiress  Relentless (Dominion Trilogy Book #1)  A Hope Undaunted (Winds of Change Series #1)  Not a Sparrow Falls (The Second Chances Collection Book #1)  Runaway  Back on Murder (Roland March Series #1)  The Keeper: A Short Story Prequel to Forbidden  Ruby (Dakotah Treasures Series #1)  Calling of Emily Evans, The (Women of the West Book #1) Widow of Larkspur Inn, The (The Gresham Chronicles Book #1)  Land of My Heart (Heirs of Montana Series #1)

Free Nonfiction

The Secret Place  Up, Down, or Sideways: How to Succeed When Times Are Good, Bad, or In Between 

Today I decided to list all the Free Christian NOOK Books I could find.  Usually I list only the ones that are newly free on the day I post.  Well it's a long list, so I divided it into two, hopefully not three, parts.  I hope to have the second part done today but at the latest I will have it done tomorrow.  Take a look at the list to see if there are ones that you may have missed.  Be sure to check back later to see the second portion.  If you follow the blog on Facebook, I'll post the link for the second part as soon as it's up.

As always, be sure to check the prices before you download.  If there is a price listed instead of the word "FREE," you will be charged the listed price.

Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment