Thursday, February 14, 2013

Nonfiction Books

I Wish I Knew That: U.S. Presidents: Cool Stuff You Need To Know  Quotable Quotes  Just Desserts

No, these technically are not Christian books, but they are books I found useful.  I read the I Wish I Knew That U.S. Presidents for only 10 minutes, but I found fun facts my husband and I didn't know.  Remember to check the prices before you buy.  If there is a price listed instead of the word "FREE," you will be charged the listed price.

Also, I promoted my book Heart Bouquets on yesterday's blog because it was free.  Today it's still free.  So if you use a Kindle app or can read Kindle books on your computer, you may want to pick it up.  It's free through tomorrow.  Hearts Bouquets is six short romantic stories from various authors including Lynda Schab and Jennifer Fromke.  I hope you have a great Valentine's Day.

Barnes & Noble Mrs. Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment