Friday, February 15, 2013

Free Kids Books

Fergus at the Zoo  Fergus at the Fire  Fergus at the Fireworks  Fergus at the Race

The Kissing Hand  Even Monsters Get Sick

Today, I found some free kids books.  The Fergus series is set in Australia and if you choose the Read to Me option, it's narrated in an Australian accent.  The description says it's a cross between Thomas the Tank Engine and Dr. Seuss.  My kids and I read two of the books, and while I don't think as highly of it as Thomas the Tank Engine or Dr. Seuss, it's still a very nice series.  Especially for the price right now.  On the second row, I have apps listed that have been listed on this blog before.  They're still free.  My older son loves The Kissing Hand and both boys love the activities on Even Monsters Get Sick.  None of the books or apps listed are from a Christian publisher, but I haven't found any objectionable content in what I've read so far.  Please alert me if you do.  As always, be sure to check the price before you download.  If there is a price listed instead of the word "FREE," you will be charged the listed price.

Today, I am a guest blogger on the Pix-N-Pens website to promote our Kindle book Heart Bouquets,which is still free today.  In the blog post, I listed my Top Five Romantic Songs for Married Couples.  If you have the time, hop over to the blog and see what you think of my list.  You can also leave a comment for any song you think should have been on my list.



Barnes & Noble Mrs. Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment